Good to know:
Generally a registered agent has the experience of hundreds of similar transactions and the knowledge, skills, capacity, software, techniques, discipline and rules to deal with any normal or abnormal situation could occur during the transaction, in a reasonable time.
The client must come first. The agent will put your interests before his/her owns.
Everything you discuss with your Real Estate Agent is strictly confidential and all the data the agent collects about you are used only for the transaction.
Ask the right questions. He/she is qualified and willing to give you the answers or to refer you to the person or entity that can answer your questions.
How I can help you as Real Estate Representative:
- Provide a professional Virtual Tour or Spatial Virtual Tour on my expenses.
- Take care of all the paperwork.
- Market the property on the MLS and other well-known advertisement places
- Install a “For Sale” sign on your property.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
- Take care of the showings and open houses.
- Inspect the property and the neighbourhood to determine the best strategy to market your property.
- Be ready to answer any and all question from buyers.
- I will be available at any time to show the property and to connect with eventual buyers.
- Work with you on offers and counter offers.
- Always negotiate on your behalf.
What other professionals you usually need:
- Real Estate Lawyer
- Moving Company
What you have to do before closing date:
- Keep property in the same condition as it was at the time of the offer acceptance.
- Call service companies to cancel contract or change address:
- Hydro, Gas Company, Insurance Company
- Telephone, Internet (usually 30 days before disconnect), Cable
- City: Property tax, Water, Sewage, Garbage
- Address change: -Banks, Credit cards, Canada post
- Service Ontario (driver’s license, health card) within 5 days
- Your work place